PSY 428 Week 5 Individual Assignment Review Of Chapters 1-16
Click Following Link To Purchase
PSY 428 Week 5 Individual Assignment Review of Chapters 1-16
PSY428 REVIEW OF CHAPTERS 1-15 Guide
1. The field of organizational psychology began to take its present shape in the _____.
b) early 1900s
d) early 1800s
2. Organizational psychologists collect data most frequently using ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬-____________.
a) survey research
b) one-on-one interviews
c) under-cover agents
d) none of the above
3. The transitioning process by which a new hire becomes a productive member of an organization is known in organizational psychology as:
a) organizational integration
b) organizational socialization
c) new-hire trauma
d) group cohesion
4. Which of the following is not true regarding realistic job previews?
a) They should only provide applicants with positive information
b) They may lower applicants’ expectations of a job
c) They may reduce turnover
d) They can facilitate newcomer socialization
5. Employee behaviors that are not required under a formal job description (e.g., altruism, general courtesy) are known in organizational psychology as _______.
a) Organizational personal behaviors
b) Organizational citizenship behaviors
c) Person-in-organization behaviors
d) Extra-organizational behaviors
6. An evaluation of the results of an employee’s actual performance on the job is the evaluation of that employee’s ________.
7. Job satisfaction has been shown to correlate with many other variables, but its strongest relationship appears to be with ___________.
a) employee attitudes
b) employee behaviors
c) employee emotions
d) organizational profit