PSYC-3009-10,Psychology of Leadership Week 6 Discussion 2
Click Link Below To Buy:
PSYC-3009-10,Psychology of Leadership
Discussion 2 - Week 6
Week 6: Global Leadership in the Present and Future
Do people in different countries and cultures look for the same qualities in their leaders as people do in the United States? Asked another way, are qualities of effective leadership universal or do they vary by culture? This is one consideration addressed in this, the final week in your course. A second consideration has to do with leadership in a global society and what it takes to lead in a country where the borders are permeable and/or leaders' decisions affect people well beyond their boundaries. This phenomenon might be called global leadership. And a final concern: What do you think leaders of the future might look like? Do you think that the information you learned throughout this course will be relevant for leaders 10 or 50 years down the road? This final week, you entertain these considerations and concerns: leadership in different cultures, leadership in a global society, and leaders of the future. You also revisit the thoughts you had about leadership when you first began this course.
By the end of this week, you should be able to:
• Analyze the characteristics of effective leadership in a variety of countries and cultures
• Analyze characteristics, skills, and strategies for effective leadership in a global society
• Analyze characteristics of leaders of the future
• Evaluate the determinants of leadership
• Identify and apply concepts related to change, trends, and leadership of the future
Please proceed to the Learning Resources.
Please read and view (where applicable) the following Learning Resources before you complete this week's assignments.
• Course Text:Manning, G., & Curtis, K. (2015). The...