I) Should the hunting of wolves in North America be allowed?
A) The reintroduction of wolves into North America happened when wolves from Southern Canada migrated into Northwestern Montana
1) Wolf Populations are starting to get out of control.
2) They are starting to affect of species’ populations.
B) Activists are making it hard to control the population.
C) Hunting of wolves in North America should be allowed to help manage the population.
II) Hunting is an excellent way to manage a population.
A) Wolves are effecting the population of species that they prey on.
1) Elk populations are declining
2) Elk are migrating away from natural habitat
3) Wolves are known to "play" kill two additional animals for every one they kill for food.
B) Wolves are starting to prey on livestock
1) Ranchers are having to protect their livestock
2) Ranchers are losing much needed money every time a wolf preys on their livestock
C) Wolves are not creating a problem for other species it is the natural order of life.
1) Wolves hunt the sick and diseased animals.
2) When wolves die then provide food for scavengers.
D) Hunting keeps packs healthy and is revenue for the government with the sale of hunting tags
1) Over population can lead to disease
2) Wolves will start to move closer to humans
E) Wolves are still an at-risk species and need to be protected.
1) Wolves still need management or they will go endangered again.
2) Wolves help save the the government money.
F) Wolves are Poster-Boy Animals
1) Activists are using wolves to try to stop all hunting
2) Activists believe that animals should have rights the same as humans
III) Hunting wolves in North America should be allowed to help manage the growing populations.
A) Wolves hurt farmers and ranchers income by killing livestock.
B) Wolves are...