Name_ Emani Demarco Edwards Date 11/16/12
1. Title of nonfiction resource lebron james
2. Author lebron james
3. Is the author an expert on the subject? ☒Yes ☐No ☐Unsure
4. Copyright date 2006
5. Number of editions 16
6. Publisher Click here to enter text.
7. Is the copyright date recent enough to include the newest facts on the topic?
☒Yes ☐No ☐Unsure
8. Are there pictures and diagrams? ☒Yes ☐No
9. If there are pictures/diagrams, are they helpful? ☒Yes ☐No
10. Is this nonfiction piece convenient to use? Rate the following: 10
Index: ☒Excellent ☐Fair ☐Not helpful ☐N/A
Table of Contents: ☒Excellent ☐Fair ☐Not helpful ☐N/A
Headings: ☒Excellent ☐Fair ☐Not helpful ☐N/A
11. Does the nonfiction piece cover the topic fully and is the information easy to understand?
☒Yes ☐No Why or why not? Click here to enter text.
12. Why did you select this nonfiction resource? ☐Cover ☐Title ☒Other Click here to enter text.
13. What overall rating would you give this resource?
☐Use with caution (explain) Click here to enter text.
☐Good basic information (explain) Click here to enter text.
☒Excellent for assignment (explain) because everything you need is right in the book in order you don’t have to struggle to find information.
14. Type a summary of your nonfiction resource (at least one substantial paragraph).
The book of lebron james is really simple. It tells you his whole life story from when he was really young to growing up. His life when he was young was nothing like now he didn’t have that much money he couldn’t play on basketball teams when he was in elementary because of money. But when he got to middle school everything was moving better his mom found a good payment job and he got to live hes dream a play the game of basketball. In high school he was a really good player and got drafted to then nba without even going to college and that’s all he wanted...