Rotary kiln is a pyroprocessing device used to raise materials to a high temperature in a continuous process. It is widely used in the fields of cement production, nonferrous metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, refractory material, paper-making, chemical industry and so on. Rotary dyer:http://www.ms-machinery.com/product/rotary-dryer.html
Structure of Rotary Kiln:(1) Support device: advanced shaft structure, automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating device.
(2) Catch wheel: including mechanical wheel and hydraulic wheel.
(3) Gears: single or double; control the rotating speed by variable motor, direct current machine and frequency variable motor; reliable, energy –saving, and efficient.
(4) Cylinder tyre bolster: lower bolster has three types: fixed, zoom and floating. The structure is simple, replacement is convenient and won’t hurt cylinder.
(5) Sealing equipment: there are many choices available according to kiln models, including air cylinder edge sealing, spring edge sealing, and graphite block sealing and combination for above. The feather has strong adaptability to cylinder rotating and swing and sealing effect is very good.
(6) Kiln head hood: including stationary type and flexible type.
Working Principle of Rotary Kiln: Rotary kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. As the kiln rotates, material gradually moves down towards the lower end, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing. Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material (co-current), but usually in the opposite direction (counter-current). The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner-pipe (or “firing pipe”) which acts like a large bunsen burner. The fuel for this may be gas,...