A Smart Electricity Meter is an electronic device which measures the amount of electricity used for billing purposes. Smart metering systems are accurate and provide exact figures of the electricity spent. The Smart Electricity Meters Market deals with the supply and demand of this device across various industries across the globe.
Browse - Market Tables, Figures and an in-depth TOC on "Smart Electricity Meters Market". http://industryarc.com/Report/15077/smart-electricity-meters-market.html
The Asia-Pacific is the leading market region for Smart Electricity Meters Market with China leading the charge. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have highest growth in the next few years due to growing adoption of power meter in industrial applications.
In Smart Electricity Meters Market, Asia power metering system accounts to more than quarter of the global market for Power Metering and is the fastest growing market followed by America.
In North America and South America, Oil & Gas industry and chemical industry are the major end users of Power Meter propelling the Smart Electricity Meters Market. North America and Asia together are estimated to occupy a share of more than half of the global market shares during 2016-2021 suggests IndustryARC market research report.
The global Smart Electricity Meters Market is segmented into various categories by phase, by type, by application, by industry and by geography in the market research report by IndustryARC for better understanding of the scope of the market.
• By phase: single phase and three phase
• By type: analog meter, digital meter and smart meter
• By application: commercial, industrial and residential
• By industry: automobile, oil & gas, mining, water treatment, chemical and petrochemicals, pulp and paper, food and beverage, power generation, general machineries, semiconductors and others
• By geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW
Some of the prominent...