M2M Market in
About Smart Home M2M
• Smart home consists of internal network, home automation, and intelligent control.
It is commonly defined as a home which is equipped with digital devices, home
appliances, and other equipment. These devices and appliances are interconnected
with each other and can be remotely accessed by the user with the help of their
smartphone and tablets from a remote location. Smart home offers wide variety of
applications such as home automation, home security, energy management, home
cloud, and e-health services. It provides a better experience to consumers by
providing comfort and convenience.
• Smart home M2M market in Western Europe to grow at a CAGR of 47.11% over the
Read The Complete Report On : http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/smart-homem2m-in-western-europe-2015-2019-market
Covered in this report
• The smart home M2M market in Western Europe can be classified into six major
application segments: energy management and climate control systems, security
and access control systems, lighting control systems, home appliances, home
entertainment systems, and healthcare systems.
• The Smart Home M2M Market in Western Europe 2015-2019, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
• It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
• The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• AlertMe.com (British Gas)
• BT Group (British Telecom)
• Cisco Systems
• Honeywell International
• Samsung Electronics
• Vivendi (SFR)
• Arris Enterprises
• Increase in aging population and chronic diseases
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Concern over privacy and security
• For a full,...