SOC 313 Week 1 Quiz
For more course tutorials visit
1. Question : ____________________ can be defined as individuals’ perceptions and beliefs about their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as others’ perceptions of them.
2. Question : Stephanie is unable to maintain her level of physical activity because of limitations associated with multiple sclerosis. Thus, she has been engaging in creative writing activities as a means of self-expression. This is an example of:
3. Question : Motor and perceptual consequences of brain damage affect:
4. Question : Mr. G. experienced a spinal cord injury as a result of an automobile accident. In preparation for working with him on his rehabilitation plan, you review his medical report and find that his injury occurred at T-6. This information is useful in your preparation for planning with Mr. G. because from this information you know that Mr. G., as a result of the injury is
5. Question : Which of the following statements is accurate concerning the impact of chronic illness and disability?
6. Question : The ____________________ has become widely accepted as a classification system for rating the seriousness of brain injury; it is used to assess the level of consciousness on a continuum ranging from alert to coma state.
7. Question : Stigma associated with chronic illness and disability:
8. Question : The World Health Organization (WHO) has developed a classification system to aid health care systems to define disability. The international classification system sets universal standards for:
9. Question : Mr. U. experienced a spinal cord injury at T-6 as the result of an automobile accident when he was 18. Now, at age 45, he is a successful businessman and active in the community. He has recently, however, had increasing difficulty with decubitis ulcers. This complication of spinal cord injury:
10. Question : ____________________ is a procedure used to evaluate the electrical...