Permanent Address Local Mailing Address
105 Moo.12, Baankoknoi Rd. 1611 E Florida Ave.
Baanped, Muang Apt.103
Khonkaen, 40000 Thailand Urbana, IL 61802
OBJECTIVE Seeking a Master of Science program in Environmental Engineering.
2009. Intensive English Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Intensive English Program Certificate. (August 2008-May 2009)
2007. Kasetsart University, Bangkhen Campus, Bangkok, Thailand.
Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, GPAX 3.09
2001-2003 Khonkaen Wittayayon School, Khonkaen, Thailand.
High school certificate, GPAX 3.43
• The Major Qualifying Project (2007-2008) - Developing and evaluating the efficiency of an activated sludge with fixed film wastewater treatment plant for a village.
• Interactive Qualifying Project (2007, a part of The Program of Industrial Production Process Improvement with Cleaner Technology) - Reducing water usage and wastewater in the motor compressor production factory and calculating a water mass balance of the factory at Kulthorn Kirby Public Company Limited, Thailand.
• Water Treatment Process and Design. (January 2007)
• Foundation Design. (January 2006)
TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP
• 2007- Participating in The Program of Industrial Production Process Improvement with Cleaner Technology.
• March 2007–May 2007 -Work experience in engineering fields, Kulthorn Kirby Public Company Limited, Thailand.
• 2005-Survey Camp at Lumpao Dam, Karlasin, Thailand
• 2008 - Observation experience in Global Utilities Services Company Limited, Bangkok, Thailand.
• 2008 - Observation experience in...