Parmendra Kumar Tyagi
A-wing, 802, Dew Drop Society
Alandi Road, Vishrantwadi
Motivated, result oriented IT professional with a solid experience of 2 years 7 months in the field of Software Engineering. Expertise in Software Design/Development; knowledge of full cycle of software design process including requirements definition, proof of concept, designing, implementation, integration and testing.
• Strong knowledge of Core Java, Hibernate, Servlet, RDBMS.
• Extensive experience in designing and implementing business and persistence layer using ORM tools.
• Hands on experience in design, implementation, debugging and improving performance of application in JBOSS
• Good knowledge of Oracle database, SQL and performance tuning of SQLs.
• Hands on design models (UML, Class and Sequence Diagrams).
• Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues or defects, often called upon to consult on problems that have elude resolution by others.
← Database: Oracle, MySQL.
← Programming Languages: Java, C++, PL/SQL.
← J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlet, EJB, JSP, JTA, JMX, JNDI, JPA, JUnit.
← Frameworks:, Hibernate, Spring, .NET, OOAD.
← Application Server and Tools: JBOSS 4.0.3, Eclipse, Clear Case, Rational Rose, SVN, TOAD, PL/SQL developer
← Others: HTML, XML, DTD, XSD, UML, Profiling, Design Patterns.
1. Company: MangoSpring India Pvt. Ltd. (July 2009 – Till Date)
Product: eventuity.com, purpletrail.com
Description: Eventuity is used by consultants to create online event (like -home party), sending invitations to guest, review guest’s response, upload product videos and pictures, to increase productivity and outside sale. This is used by guests to view products, to chat and poll among themselves, purchase product and sending their availability...