Spy DVR Watch
Thank you for purchasing the Spy DVR Watch.
Before using, please read these instructions carefully.
Working analogue watch with sweep second hand.
Hidden video camera and built-in microphone.
Built-in DVR (Digital Video Recorder).
Can be used as USB Flash drive.
Video format : AVI : 640 x 480 : 300,000 pixels.
Video recordings are time-stamped with date and time.
Rechargeable Lithium battery for up to 2 hours recording time.
Automatic shut down to save batteries if left in standby mode.
No drivers required for 2000/ XP/ Mac OS 9.2.2 or above.
Driver disk enclosed for Win 98.
Charge by USB connection to PC or use supplied mains charger.
1. Once connected correctly, the blue LED will illuminate.
2. When blue light is off and the amber light is on, the battery is fully charged.
3. If the battery runs low, the DVR will power down and automatically store the video in memory.
Appearance & buttons
1. Start/ Stop Video recording.
3. USB port
4. LED light
5. Time adjustment
1. To Start Recording.
Press button 1 for 2 seconds. Orange LED will illuminate briefly and then go out. Recording starts.
2. To Stop Recording.
Press button 1 for 2 seconds. Blue light will illuminate briefly and recording stops.
If the unit is non responsive or you can’t remember which mode its in, press button 2.
4. Driver Installation
Needed for Windows98 only.
Insert the driver CD into your computer.
Browse to the USB_Driver folder and right click on the M3usb.inf file and click INSTALL. After a reboot, the driver should install automatically.
1. Insert the USB cable into the USB port (3) on the watch. Remove dust cap first.
2. Connect the other end to a USB port on your PC.