Hydraulic cone crusher of Great Wall Heavy Industry Company is an upgraded version and an efficient crusher which research and develop on the base of introducing advanced technology. Compared with general cone crusher, it has the following features:
1. High efficiency, High reduction ratio and High quality output.
2. Various cavity types can be replaced to meet different demands.
3. Double insurance control systems of hydraulic and lubrication.
The hydraulic cone crusher is mainly composed of feed hopper, frame (up), frame seat, discharge hopper, drive shaft, V-belt, motor and so on, and the auxiliary device includes hydraulic lubrication station and electric control cabinet. As for crusher cavity, there are four types: medium cavity, medium and fine cavity, fine cavity and super fine cavity, which meet various demands of customers’.
When the hydraulic cone crusher is working, the motor drives the eccentric bearing bushing via spring coupling, transmission shaft and a couple of cone gear wheel. The crushing cone axis is forced to swing by the eccentric bearing bushing, which makes the mantle close to the bowl liner and far away from the bowl liner from time to time. The raw materials are pressed, impacted and finally crushed in the crushing cavity.
The common failures and troubleshooting of cone crusher (1)
It is inevitable that a mistake of cone crusher occurs in the operation. What you have to do is find out the mistake and solve it. There are some failures and troubleshooting as following:
1. The flow indicator indicates no flow while oil pump is working, but the oil pressure under 0.05MPa.
There are three possibilities to account for it. (1) The temperature of fuel is too low. (2) The switch of oil line is not taken off. (3) There is something wrong with the oil pump.
2. The pressure difference of filter is too high. This is because the filter is blocked. The filter should be...