The human mind is vast and is still yet to be fully comprehended. We take our mind for granted, not knowing the enormous amount of work brain does for us everyday. It’s an ongoing job with no breaks, 5min power naps, sick days, or vacation time. The human mind is a work of art, it is thee most powerful and important part of the human body life its self wouldn’t matter without our brain. Albert Einstein reckoned that humans use only about 10% of their brains. According to some reports, while hypnotized, we tap into the other 90%.Every human being who is mentally sound can be hypnotized to some degree.
You can use hypnosis for a lot of things, for instance to control weight, pain, sleep, and to raise confidence. You can also use it to quit smoking, develop concentration and memory. In fact, you can use it for anything that depends on your own efforts. More recently hypnosis been used in surgeries instead of anesthesia.
There are many different ideas about Hypnosis and how it exactly works. Many of us have seen a Hypnosis at a party or a school prom. Our friends act out the orders or the character they are given. Afterward your friend will tell you “I had no clue what I was doing”, “I wasn’t able to stop myself from acting like a duck” or “ completely fake man I just wanted to play along”. My experience with Hypnosis was a mix between a calming feeling and still knowing exactly was going on. At one point it did seem like I was in fact lost in knowledge of what it was that I was doing. So what exactly is Hypnosis? Hypnosis is new and old, many don’t realize hypnosis originated as far back as Ancient Egypt and Greece. In Hypnosis has gone through years of a large amount of skepticism