1. Abigail Williams is a very bossy lady. Abigail’s features are a young looking, tall brown haired lady. Abigail has a bad attitude and is a whore.
2. Seven words describing Abigail are: Selfish, Rude, Slutty, Bossy, Untrustworthy, Liar and Dramatic.
3. Before the play Abigail had an affair with Proctor which causes drama. Her parents were killed by Indians and that Elizabeth Proctor fires her because the affair she had with Proctor.
4. Three people Abigail has a relationship with in the story are Proctor, Elizabeth and Warren. The relationship with Proctor is important to the play because the affair they have causes a lot of drama. Abigail’s relationship with Elizabeth is important because Elizabeth is who gets cheated on, so therefore she fires Abigail as her servant. Abigails relationship with Mary Warren is significant to the play because both are involved in witchcraft and have a major affect on the play.
5. In Act I and II Abigail: Dances in the woods, drinks blood, and most importantly, starts accusing people of practicing witchcraft, which creates chaos in Salem.
6. One external conflict involving Abigail is the affair with Proctor, and this is a man vs man conflict. An internal conflict involving Abigail is that she cant accept that John doesn’t love her like he loves Elizabeth.
7. Abigail is one of the most important characters of the play, she has one of the biggest impacts on the play as well. She has such an impact on the play because she is the reason for all the chaos. Abigail was the first person to accuse people of witchcraft, when she was doing them herself.
8. "I want the light of God, I want the sweet love of Jesus! I danced for the Devil; I saw him, I wrote in his book; I go back to Jesus; I kiss His hand. I saw Sarah Good with the Devil! I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil! I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!" is a quote by Abigail Williams from Act I...