International Conference Access Numbers for Motorola EMEA | |This list is only for conference calls originating from EMEA. If you are participating on calls originating from Asia-Pac or the America's please refer to the call-in numbers at the audio conference website.
Here are examples of how to schedule and start a conference call:
Example 1: Leading a global conference originating in France.
• You are the leader of a conference call from France and have participants joining from Finland, Australia and the United Kingdom.
• To initiate your conference call, you will use the toll-free dial-in number 080 5101651, enter your conference code, and leader PIN. You will then follow the prompts to start your conference.
• The leader must start the conference or participants will remain on music hold. All participant hold minutes are billable to Motorola.
• In order for your participants to join, please provide them the appropriate international toll-free and backup toll dial-in numbers. In this case:
- Participants from FINLAND will use 800914528
- Participant from AUSTRALIA will use 1800 469247
- Participant from the U.K. will dial 08000 920347
Example 2: You are based in the EMEA region, but you are in the United States on a business trip. Here is how you would lead a global conference.
• To initiative your conference call, you will use the toll-free dial-in number for the U.S. (1.866.682.8496), enter your conference code, and your leader PIN. You will then follow the prompts to start your conference.
• Participants will use their country's toll-free or toll-access number to join the conference.
EMEA DIAL-IN #'s:
|Country |Toll Free Number |Toll Access Number |
|Argentina: | |+44 (0)207 158 0403 |
|Australia: |1800 469247 |+44 (0)207 158 0403...