The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
• Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire UK travel and tourism sector
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in the UK for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transport, retail, travel intermediaries and others
• Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
• Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Executive Summary :
The UK travel and tourism sector suffered from the global economic crisis in 2009 and 2010 but recovered, in part, due to the hosting of the Olympic and Paralympic games in London in 2012. The tourism sector performed well during the review period (2009-2013) and the government is making efforts to attract more tourists to visit and explore the country. The government-funded VisitEngland campaign is an example of the actions taken to increase domestic and international tourism.
To get details at:http://www.reportscue.com/travel-and-tourism-in-the-uk-to-2018-market
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in the UK:
• It details historical values for the UK tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018
• It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period
• The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in the UK.
• It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Key Highlights :
• Domestic tourism was the main contributor to UK tourism,...