Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
Developing your writing skills is critical to your success throughout your program of study. Learning to write effectively will ensure your ability to communicate your ideas, thoughts, and feelings as well as what you have learned. Throughout this course you have written several journals in response to a variety of different writing prompts relating to the module topics and objectives. For this assignment, you will complete a writing self-assessment and write a short reflection discussing the results.
Write a 250-500 word reflection that discusses the following questions:
1. What strengths and challenges may you have as a writer?
2. Based on feedback you have received on your writing, what specific areas of writing are difficult for you or need improvement?
3. What are some steps you can take to improve your writing skills?
4. What type of writing have you done in the past? What is your favorite type of writing?
5. How will the writing you have done in the past differ from the writing you will do throughout your program of study? What writing strategies will you need to employ in order to be successful writing for your program of study?
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin. Please review for originality prior to final submission.
Complete the assignment using Microsoft Word.
Your response must be between 250-500 words.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.