To purchase this material click on below link
For more classes visit
Multiple Choice: Read each question and select the correct answer.
1. A crisis interview would be appropriate to
a. assess how family of origin influences a person’s ability to handle a crisis
b. obtain a clearer understanding of a patient’s diagnosis
c. assess whether a depressed client with frequent suicidal thoughts has formulated a detailed plan
d. screen for a patient’s level of psychological functioning
2. ________ testing presents specific questions or statements to which a person responds by using specific answers or a scale. ________ is an example of this type of testing.
a. Objective; MMPI
b. Projective; TAT
c. Functional; NEO-PI-R
d. Intelligence; Stanford-Binet
3. One of the common concerns associated with IQ testing is that
a. a wide variety of human behaviors is being measured
b. a person's performance is compared against others’ performances
c. testing is used to learn about cognitive strengths and weaknesses
d. there is a possibility of racial bias
4. Harry is a 7-year-old boy who is experiencing problems with receptive language. He seems to understand some but not all of what is said to him. His verbal and nonverbal responses are sometimes inappropriate. His parents and teachers want more information about Harry’s cognitive functioning. The most appropriate test to assess Harry is the
a. Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – Fourth Edition (WISC)
b. Million Clinical Multiaxial Inventories (MCMI)
c. Sixteen Personality Factors (16PF)
d. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2)
5. Felicia, a 9-year-old girl, complains that other children are not letting her play with them during recess or that they do not play fair. What...