GEN 480 Complete Week 2
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 1
Is it possible to make good decisions without thinking critically? Could you think of a time in your life; when you had to think critically?
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 2
What is the relationship between critical thinking and ethics? How could you determine when short-term or long-term goals should drive a decision?
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 3
How have your classes at the University helped you to achieve the University learning goals?
GEN 480 Week 2 Individual Ethics Awareness Inventory Analysis
Prepare a 300- to 600-word analysis of your Ethics Awareness Inventory.
Interpret the results and apply them to your personal and professional development.
Include a statement explaining how your educational experience has affected your ethical thinking. The analysis must address your use of ethics in thinking and decision-making, and the potential for conflict in situations with people who have different interpretations of ethical behavior.
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines.
GEN 480 Week 2 Individual Professional Workplace Dilemma Paper
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing a professional dilemma and values conflict you experienced before you began or during your studies at University.
Describe the experience:
• What ethical issue did you experience?
• Who was involved? Use only first names or initials.
• What was the relationship of the other parties to you?
Analyze the dilemma:
• Was there a difference in power and authority? Explain.
• What were the ethics in question?
• What personal values were in conflict?
• What were the potential outcomes?
• What were the potential consequences to you and the other parties?
Evaluate the outcome:
• What was the outcome?
• What were the consequences to you and the...