Week 4 Assignment 2.3 Submission
Click Link Below To Buy:
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2.3: Justification Report – Part 3 (Final)
Due Week 4 and worth 180 points
In Assignments 2.1 (Part 1) and 2.2 (Part 2) of the Justification Report, you built up the major parts of your formal, researched justification report (Problem Statement, Overview of Alternatives, Criteria, Methods, Evaluation of Alternatives, Findings and Analysis, and References). For Part 3 you will begin by inserting your revisions of Parts 1 and 2 based on your instructor’s suggestions. Then, you will include a few new sections.Note: Some sections presented below are out of order so pay attention to where the section should go (for instance, the Transmittal should be the second page of your report based on the provided template). It is essential that you present the final report in the correct section order.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question under the following section headings:
• Preliminary Parts (for Question 1)
• Introduction (for Question 2)
• Problem Statement (for Question 2b)
• Terminology (for Question 2c)
• Major Sections of the Report (for Question 2d)
• Scope and Limitations of the Research (for Question 2e)
• Recommendation (for Question 3)
• References (for Question 4)
Using the provided template from Week 4, write Part 3 to complete a single-spaced report in which you:
1. Create the preliminary parts of the report that precede the Introduction (after reading Chapter 11 in the textbook). Each element (1a to 1d) appears on a separate page (1a should be page 1, 1b should be page 2, etc.). The preliminary part includes:
1. Title Page
2. Transmittal (stand-alone business letter)
3. Table of...