Word Project -Registration
1. Start Word and open a new blank document. Display the formatting marks and Ruler. Save the document as Lastname_Firstname_Registration_Flyer replacing Lastname_Firstname with your name. In the document footer, insert the filename as a field, and then close the footer.
2. Change the page margins so that the top, bottom, left, and right margins are each 1.25 inches.
3. With the cursor at the top of the document, type Course Registration followed by a single blank line. Then type Rock Climbing 101 followed by two blank lines.
4. Select Course Registration and apply a Gradient Fill - Blue, Accent 1, Outline - White, Glow - Accent 2 text effect. With the text still selected, center the text and increase the font size to 30 pt. Insert a single blank line after the text. Select Rock Climbing 101, center the text, and increase the font size to 24 pt.
5. In the blank line below the text Course Registration, insert a Horizontal Scroll Shape with a height of 1 inch and a width of 3 inches. Apply a Shape Fill of Blue, Accent 1, and a Shape Outline color of Red with a Line Width of 3 pt.
6. In the scroll, type the text Laurel College then increase only the new text to 30 pt. and the color to Automatic.
7. Center the Horizontal Scroll horizontally on the page in the blank line after Course Registration and vertically between Course Registration and Rock Climbing 101.
8. Click in the first blank line below Rock Climbing 101 and insert the picture w01A_PCPT_Rock_Climber. Center and proportionately resize the picture so the width is 0.75 inches. Apply the Line Drawing Artistic Effect.
9. Apply a Red 3 pt. Box border to the Whole Document.
10. Click in the last blank line below the picture and insert the text from w01_PCPT_data. In the inserted text, make the following changes: change the word NOW to bold, font size 16, and color red; change Laurel College’s to bold, font size 16, and color blue; change...