ASH EDU 695 Week 4 DQ 1 Share Your Action Research Study NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
Share Your Action Research Study
Action research is a form of inquiry in which a problem is identified and a series of actions are planned as a way of gaining deeper understanding of the range of possible solutions. The purpose of this discussion is to promote reciprocal sharing of your final action research report with others in your community of practice (your peers in this course) who would value the knowledge you have gained through the action research process. In this discussion, you will create a presentation using the software of your choice (e.g., PowerPoint, Google Docs, Present.me, YouTube, Prezi, Jing, SlideRocket, or another program) to present your findings to your school at an after school staff meeting. Include speaker notes if using PowerPoint. If using a program other than PowerPoint, submit a document with speaker notes included for each slide.
There are two parts to this discussion.
Part 1: Share the process and results of the action research planned in EDU671 and conducted in EDU675. At a minimum:
• Describe the purpose of your study by writing a statement that completes the following sentence, “The purpose of this study is to…” (two to three sentences).
• Post your research question(s) - Include definitions of key technical terms, if necessary. (one to three sentences)
• Outcomes/Results The “so what?” of your study—Answers to your research questions. (three to four sentences)
• Assuming you would conduct another cycle of this study, what specific modifications or adjustments would you make, and why? (three to four sentences)
• Explain why this study is important to the school and the students. ( two to three sentences)
• Explain why this study is important...