All changes from the initial production plan are in green.
1, 2, and 3
6, 7, 8/3/2007
The first step I had to do was gathering relevant information I will possibly put in the brochure from various sources internet, books and magazines. I did not include any changes in this step I followed my production plan efficiently.
4, 5 and 6
9, 10, 11/3/2007
In these two days, I highlighted all the relevant information I need. Thankfully, I did not alter any changes in this step.
7, 8 and 9
12, 13, 14/3/2007
In those three days I have accomplished a lot. Firstly I had to gather pictures, which I did though, I was supposed gather them from a variety of resources (books, magazines, internet etc.). Unfortunately and due to irrelevant pictures I found in the books and magazines, I only gathered pictures from the internet.
The second task I had to do was starting to work with Microsoft Publisher, in the production plan I was supposed to start working on a blank page. However I changed my mind and started working with a template instead for the view if the fact that it is more genuine, suitable and appropriate. The template is of higher quality.
10 and 11
On these two days, I slightly altered my production plan. I did decide the theme and background colors as I have planned in the production plan. Though what I changed are the background colors. I was supposed to chose (purple, grey, green and black). Then I changed the theme colors to (dark yellow, green and blue). I did change the colors for the view of the fact that I have found them more suitable and attractive for readers.
12, 13, 14 and 15
16, 17, 18, 19/3/2007
On those three days I was supposed to finish the first three pages of the brochure. Nevertheless, I changed my initial production plan and thus decided to do the other three pages instead (4, 5 and 6). I have decided to do that instead, since I found it more appropriate. I would do the hard pages first...