DEVRY BSOP 588 Final Exam 100% Correct
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
BSOP 588 Final Exam 100% Correct
1. Question: (TCO E) Determining how customers will value your products can be assessed by all of the following EXCEPT:
2. Question: (TCO D) All of the following are stages in developing an improvement plan EXCEPT:
3. Question: (TCO C) Terms such as kanban, single-minute exchange of dies, and visual controls are most closely associated with:
4. Question: (TCO C) Which one of the following would not be a primary step in the poka-yoke process?
5. Question: (TCO B) _____ measures are generally tracked by senior leadership to gauge overall organizational performance.
6. Question: (TCO I) The cost associated with unplanned machine downtime, when operators halt the production line after identifying an unacceptably high rate of defective output, should be classified as:
7. Question: (TCO A) Lean approaches focus on:
8. Question: (TCO B) Robert Kaplan and David Norton developed a balanced scorecard which had four perspectives. Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
9. Question: (TCO D) ISO 9000 requires that all the elements required for a quality system, such as control processes, measuring and test equipment, and other resources needed to achieve the required quality of conformance, be documented in a _____, which serves as a permanent reference for implementing and maintaining the system.
10. Question: (TCO H) Determining the most likely causes of defects occurs during which DMAIC phase?
1. Question: (TCO B) Explain why it is difficult to obtain a single, universal definition of quality. Be specific in your response.
2. Question: (TCO I) Identify three aspects of managing and using performance data so that it is useful to the organization. Provide...