Pride and Prejudice
• Elizabeth Bennet: Elizabeth was the 2nd oldest daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Bennet. She was intelligent, and had a lot of sense. Elizabeth is sarcastic and sometimes it’s a bad quality to have. She is approached by Mr. Darcy several times but she is prejudice to him at first, then she realizes he’s a good guy.
• Jane Bennet: Jane is the oldest daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Bennet. She is shy and gentle, unlike her sisters. Mr. Bingley likes her and she also likes him. Because Jane is reserved and easy-going her relationship with Mr. Bingley is much different then Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth’s relationship.
• Charles Bingley: Mr. Bingley is Darcy’s best friend. Bingley buys Netherfeild estate (which was near the Bennet’s.) Bingley is easy going and he seems to have good intentions with Jane. He is a true gentlemen and he does not care about social status, or class differences.
• Fitzwilliam Darcy: Mr. Darcy is a wealthy gentleman. He is the master of Pemberley and his aunt is Lady Catherine de Bourgh. Mr. Darcy is smart and honest, and full of pride which causes him to look down on people, which makes him think he is superior to them. Through out the book Mr. Darcy changes, he swallows his pride and he falls in love and adores Elizabeth for her strong personality.
• George Wickham: Mr. Wickham is a handsome, militia officer. Elizabeth was attracted to Wickham first, but Darcy tells Elizabeth about his past, and she sees through his charm.
• Mr. Bennet: Mr. Bennet has 5 daughters that are not married. He makes a comfortable amount of money. Mr. Bennet is sarcastic and has a good sense of humor that he uses to irritate his wife, Mrs. Bennet. He loves his daughters, especially Elizabeth (“Lizzy”) He doesn’t seem like a great father because when it came down to his daughters’ marriage affairs, he had no part in it.
• Mrs. Bennet: Mrs. Bennet is married to Mr. Bennet and she is very nosy and...