ACCT 212: Course Project 1
Prepare the Journal Entries in the General Journal
Post Journal Entries to the General Ledger
Prepare a Trial Balance
Prepare the Adjusting Entries
Post Adjusting Entries to the General Ledger
Prepare an Adjusted Trial Balance
Prepare the Financial Statements
Prepare the Closing Entries
Post Closing Entries to the General Ledger
Prepare the Post Closing Trial Balance
Post Closing TB
Click on the worksheet
link to complete the
Requirement or the
button below for an
Course Project #1 Overview
The Course Project consists of 10 Requirements for you to complete. The Course Project is due at the end of Week
6. See the Syllabus section ”Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information. All of the information
you need to complete the Course Project is located in this Workbook.
• There are eight worksheets in the workbook you will need to complete.
• A list of October transactions
• A Chart of Accounts reference sheet
• A Grading Rubric to help explain what is expected.
• Each worksheet has the Check Figures embedded as a comment.
You’ve just secured a new client in your accounting practice, the Rawls Repair Corporation (RRC), a brand new
small business specializing in bicycle repair. The owner, Rob Rawls, is a terrific cyclist and bike repair specialist, but
definitely not an accountant. Your job is to help Rob put his affairs in order. Luckily Rob has only been in operation
for a month and things have not gotten too out of hand yet! Rob has to submit his financial statements to his
investors and doesn’t know where to begin. It’s your job to go through the...