see complete articleThe adidas Group strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built upon a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle.
Inspired by our heritage, we know that a profound understanding of the consumer and customer is essential to achieving this goal. ...
Inspired by our heritage, we know that a profound understanding of the consumer and customer is essential to achieving this goal. To anticipate and respond to their needs, we continuously strive to create a culture of innovation, challenging ourselves to break with convention and embrace change. By harnessing this culture, we push the boundaries of products, services and processes to strengthen our competitiveness and maximise the Group’s operational and financial performance. This, in turn, will drive long-term value creation for our shareholders. To achieve this goal, we have made strategic choices and will prioritise our investments under our six key strategic pillars.
read more1. Creating long term shareholder value
Creating long-term value for our shareholders through significant operating cash flow generation drives our overall decision-making process. ...
* significant operating cash flow generation drives overall decision-making process.
* focused on rigorously managing those factors under our control
* making strategic choices that drive sustainable revenue and earnings growth, and ultimately operating cash flow
* Pursue avenues for growth which are the most value-enhancing, with particular emphasis on improving Group profitability.
* rigorously managing working capital and optimising our capital structure remain key priorities for us.
* committed to increasing returns to shareholders with above-industry-average share price performance and dividendsread more
2, Diverse brand portfolio
* Consumers want choice. Whether it is the athlete looking for the best possible equipment, or the casual...