Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Question : The cornerstone of the Second New Deal was the Social Security Act of 1935. Which of the following was not true about it?
2. Question : While the United States was fighting for the ideals of democracy during World War II, there were examples of liberties taken away by the U.S. government. Which of the following was the best example of this?
3. Question : The 1920s was an era in which a New Woman emerged. Which was the least prevalent characteristic of her?
4. Question : There were many who were uncomfortable with the new morality, sexual promiscuity, and intellectual movements of the 1920s. Which of the following groups did not feel that society was becoming too fractured and fragmented?
5. Question : The Depression reached its most devastating point in the months between FDR’s victory and when he entered the White House. However, he proclaimed that there was only one thing that the American people needed to be fearful of. Which of the following was it?
6. Question : Though President Roosevelt in his first 100 days began to successfully restore a sense of calm to the nation, there was a bitter and contentious debate over the direction he was leading the nation. Which of the following persons was not a contemporary critic of FDR?
7. Question : Which of the following businesses prospered least during the Depression?
8. Question : Which of the following statements was not associated with President Calvin Coolidge?
9. Question : Roosevelt addressed the struggles of industry with the National Industrial Recovery Act (NIRA). Which of the following was not one of the main components of this effort?
10. Question : The technique of selling commercial products by creating a new social anxiety...