Books: Global Industry Guide
Global Books industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Visit Complete Report Here: www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/books-global-industry-guide
Features and benefits
• Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global books market.
• Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global books market.
• Leading company profiles reveal details of key books market players’ global operations and financial performance.
• Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global books market with five year forecasts.
• Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters.
• The global books market had total revenues of $119bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
• The physical segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $110.4bn, equivalent to 93.0% of the market's overall value.
• The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136.0bn by the end of 2018.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/197720
Table of Content
Market value forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report