BTM8107-8 Week 7 Activity Apply Non-Parametric Tests
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
You will submit one Word document. In the first part your assignment document, provide short answers to the following questions (250 wordsor less).
Part A. Questions about non-parametric procedures
1. What are the most common reasons you would select a non-parametric test over the parametric alternative?
2. Discuss the issue of statistical power in non-parametric tests (as compared to their parametric counterparts). Which type tends to be more powerful? Why?
3. For each of the following parametric tests, identify the appropriate non-parametric counterpart:
a. Dependent t test
b. Independent samples t test
c. Repeated measures ANOVA (one-variable)
d. One-way ANOVA (independent)
e. Pearson Correlation
Part B. SPSS Assignment
In this part of the assignment you will perform the non-parametric version of the tests you used in Week 4. In each case, assume that youopted to use the non-parametric equivalent rather than the parametric test. Using the data files from earlier assignment, complete the following tests and paste your results into a Word document:
1. Week 4 Activity 6, Part A: non-parametric version of the dependent t test
2. Week 4 Activity6, Part B: non-parametric version of the independent t test
3. 3Week 4 Activity6, Part C: non-parametric version of the single factor ANOVA
Your submittal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Where applicable your submittal should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.Review APA Form and Style.
Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy. View the Northcentral Academic Integrity Tutorial to refresh your knowledge of how to achieve academic...