BUS 352 Week 4 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. ________ , also called viral marketing, is free advertising that can increase the visibility
of niche retailers and products.
2.Alloy.com, bolt.com, and blueskyfrog.com are communities that:
cater to young people.
offer interactive Webcasts for government or professional associations.
provide B2B networks.
are exchanges supporting community programs.
3 .A search engine is basically a document or file retrieval system designed to help find
information stored on a computer system, such as on the Web.
4. As in e-commerce, m-commerce B2C applications are concentrated in each of the
following areas except:
5.A laptop or notebook computer can become wireless with the addition of a cellular chip.
6. Each of the following is a trend that may slow EC and Web 3.0 except:
7. Perspectives about Web 2.0 include all of the following except:
Web 2.0 is organized around pages, software, technology, individuals, and corporations.
Web 2.0 stands to greatly improve internal business processes and marketing.
Web 2.0 has become the framework for bringing together the contributions of millions of
people to enhance creativity, information sharing, and collaboration.
Web 2.0 communities are one of the most powerful influences on society.
8. Disruption did not occur in the real estate brokerage industry.
9. You are walking near a coffee shop and suddenly your cell phone beeps with a message:
"Come inside and get a free biscotti with any purchase." This is an example of:
customer relationship management.
10.Food Lion is a U.S....