CEIS100 ENTIRE COURSE
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
CEIS 100 All Weeks Discussions
CEIS 100 Week 1 Course Project
• Describe a scenario where you were unable to solve a problem. What stopped you, and what could you have done instead? Did you use the five steps in problem-solving discussed in the lecture?
CEIS 100 Week 2 Course Project
• How would you define a network? What is bandwidth? What is a NIC? List three types of media used for network connections.
• Describe a situation in which you needed to access a network and had difficulty. What steps did you take to access the network? If you have not run across this, give an explanation of a network you used and some benefits of using the network.
• How will networking impact you in your professional life?
CEIS 100 Week 2 iLab Report
Laboratory Title: Determining what will make the Raspberry PI computer a functioning piece of equipment and obtain the necessary components.
• Objectives: (What was the purpose of this lab? What did you expect to find?)
• Results: (What did you find?)
• Conclusions: (What does this mean? How can this be used? What implications can I draw from this?)
CEIS 100 Week 3 Course Project
Excel uses and Gaming
• Give an example of a situation for which would need a spreadsheet. How would functions be useful in your spreadsheet?
• Describe your favorite game and discuss the ways in which the game presents challenges to the player and the ways in which the player is able to solve those challenges. Provide two examples of how you would improve the game.
• How does communication and ethics impact your professional life?
CEIS 100 Week 3 iLab Report
Laboratory Title: Using Excel to Solve a Business Problem
CEIS 100 Week 4 Course Project
• Research two computer programming languages (python can be one of them) and...