Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2014 is a thorough analysis of Colombia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
Executive Summary :
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-colombia-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• At the end of 2013, Colombian HNWIs held 35.1% (US$54 billion) of their wealth offshore, compared to 37.3% (US$30 billion) in 2009.
• WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to reach US$68 billion by 2018 when they will account for 32.3% of total HNWI assets.
• In 2013, Latin America made up 53.1% of the foreign assets of Colombian HNWIs. This was followed by North America (including the Caribbean) with 22.1%, Asia-Pacific with 12.1%, Europe with 9.3%, Africa with 2.2% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
• Funds allocated to the rest of Latin America increased substantially during the review period, from 43.3% of foreign HNWI assets in 2009 to 53.1% in 2013 as Colombian HNWIs moved more funds into high-growth markets such as Peru and Chile.
• Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to increase...