This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Colombia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
Executive Summary :
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/ultra-hnwis-in-colombia-in-2014-market
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Colombia
• Size of Colombia wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• At the end of 2013, there were 35,467 core millionaires in Colombia, with a combined wealth of US$96.6 billion and an average wealth of US$2.7 million.
• During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 52.2% from 23,303 in 2009 to 35,467 in 2013.
• According to WealthInsight’s projections, the number of core HNWIs in Colombia will grow by 11.8% over the forecast period to reach over 40,541 by 2018.
Table of Contents:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the...