The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Executive Summary :
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Hong Kong HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/high-net-worth-trends-in-hong-kong-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 185,055 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.04 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5.62 million.
• In 2013, Hong Kong HNWI numbers increased by 3.2%, following a 4.6% increase in 2012.
• HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to grow over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.3%, reaching228,903by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 26.4%, reaching US$1.4 trillion by 2018.
Table of Contents:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis of Colombian HNWI Investments
6 About WealthInsight
Send Your Request: http://www.reportscue.com/send_your_request/2295
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Contact no: +1 (617) 674-4143