This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Australia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
Executive Summary :
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/high-net-worth-trends-in-australia-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 302,026 HNWIs in Australia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$897 billion in wealth, with wealth per HNWI valuing US$2,969,371.
• Australian HNWI numbers increased by 2.4% in 2013, following a 5.4% increase in 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.8% to reach 349,154 by 2018, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.0% to reach US$1.2 trillion by 2018.
Table of Contents:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
6 About WealthInsight
Reports Cue- Whether looking for markets in your country or across continents, Reports Cue can help you meet your needs to understand market and customer. Our analyzed and informative research...