This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Australia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
Executive Summary :
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-australia-2014-market
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Australia
• Size of Australia wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 2,740 UHNWIs in Australia in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$120.1 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 26 billionaires, 585 centimillionaires and 2,129 affluent millionaires.
• UHNWIs accounted for 0.9% of the total Australian HNWI population in 2013; above the global average of 0.7%. The number of Australian UHNWIs increased by 90.8% during the review period, from 1,436 in 2009 to 2,740 in 2013.
• There was a wide range...