The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hong Kong reinsurance segment, including:
• The Hong Kong reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
• The Hong Kong reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Hong Kong reinsurance segment
Executive Summary :
Hong Kong’s popularity as a reinsurance hub and anticipated growth of the life, non-life, and personal accident and health insurance segments are expected to drive the growth of Hong Kong reinsurance over the forecast period (2013–2018). Reinsurers operating in Hong Kong generate a considerable proportion of revenue from offshore business. The frequent occurrence of natural disasters in Asia-Pacific forced insurers to cede part of their premium to reinsurers to avoid substantial incurred loss. The premium accepted by the Hong Kong reinsurance segment rose at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.3%.
Access full report at:http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-hong-kong-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Hong Kong:
• It provides historical values for Hong Kong’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Hong Kong’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Hong Kong and its growth prospects.
Key Highlights :
• The premium accepted by the Hong Kong reinsurance segment grew, at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.3%.
• The reinsurance segment is one of the largest in the Asia-Pacific...