The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian reinsurance segment, including:
• The Egyptian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
• Egyptian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Egyptian reinsurance segment
Executive Summary :
Egypt’s insurance industry is gradually returning to normal after the political uprising in 2011, although the recent civil unrest has compelled insurers to make substantial payments. The insurance Federation of Egypt (IFE) claims that the political violence led to losses in the Egyptian insurance industry in 2012. The political upheaval had a highly debilitating effect on the insurance industry. However, the unfavorable environment had a positive effect on the reinsurance industry, and demand for reinsurance grew during the review period at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5%.
View full details at: http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for Egypt’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Egypt’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Egyptian and its growth prospects.
Key Highlights :
• Reinsurance in Egypt grew during the review period: its written premium increased in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 11.5%.
• The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 64.4% of the reinsurance premium in 2013, while the facultative reinsurance category accounted...