The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Argentine reinsurance segment, including: The Argentine reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
The Argentine reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
The competitive landscape in the Argentine reinsurance segment
Executive Summary :
The Argentine reinsurance segment registered robust growth during the review period (2009–2013), with its gross written premium growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 226.8%. Treaty reinsurance accounted for 72.8% of the total reinsurance written premium in 2013, followed by facultative reinsurance with the remaining 27.2%. Growth in the segment was mainly due to new reinsurance legislation, and partly to improvements in the real estate sector and investment levels across the country. This was supported by the reinsurance ceded for large infrastructure projects and natural disaster protection in the country. The reinsurance segment’s written premium value is subsequently projected to post a forecast-period (2013–2018) CAGR of 31.8%.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-argentina-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Argentina:
• It provides historical values for Argentina’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Argentina’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Argentina and its growth prospects.
Key Highlights :
• The Argentine reinsurance segment registered robust growth during the review period (2009–2013),...