"The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian reinsurance segment, including:
The Brazilian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
The Brazilian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
The competitive landscape in the Brazilian reinsurance segment"
Executive Summary :
Brazil’s reinsurance segment is the largest in Latin America. As of 2014, 106 reinsurers operated in the segment. It is mandatory for insurers to cede at least 40% of reinsurance premium to local reinsurers; however, they cannot cede over 20% of their premium to foreign reinsurance affiliates. The country’s oil exploration activities are an important business driver for the reinsurance segment.
Access full report at: http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-brazil-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Brazil:
• It provides historical values for Brazil’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Brazil’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Brazil and its growth prospects.
Key Highlights :
• Brazil’s reinsurance segment is the largest in Latin America.
• As of 2014, 106 reinsurers operated in the segment.
• In 2008, the country’s reinsurance segment was opened to domestic and foreign reinsurers, putting an end to the monopoly of the state-owned reinsurer, IRB Brasil Resseguros SA (IRB).
• The Brazilian reinsurance segment is concentrated, with the leading 10 companies accounting for 71.4% share of the total gross written premiums in 2013....