The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian life insurance segment, including:
• The Egyptian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Egyptian life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Egypt
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Egyptian insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Egyptian life insurance
• Key developments in the Egyptian life insurance segment
• New products launched by Egyptian life insurers
Executive Summary :
The political upheaval of 2011 is still affecting Egypt, and the country is moving through a transitional phase with low level of foreign direct investment (FDI), a high budget deficit, rising poverty rates and high unemployment. The difficult political situation had a negative effect on Egyptian life insurers in 2013. The Egyptian life insurance segment accounted for 41.2% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013. The segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 14.4% in 2013. Individual life accounted for the highest share among all categories in the segment with 32.4% in 2013, followed by group whole life with 19.5%. The extraordinarily low life insurance penetration of 0.30% not only presents numerous growth opportunities for existing insurers, but also encourages other multinationals to enter the segment. The government is creating a favorable environment for the industry, and the reintroduction of bancassurance and allowance of professionally managed mutual funds should benefit the segment.
To get details at:http://www.reportscue.com/life-insurance-in-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for the Egyptian life...