Big Market Research - Life Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Japanese life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2014–2018). The report also analyses various distribution channels operating in the segment and provides detailed information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows insurers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of insurers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/life-insurance-in-japan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Japan:
• It provides historical values for the Japanese life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Japan.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Japan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.