This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
• Independent market sizing of the Chinese HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in China.
• Size of China's wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Complete Report is Available At:
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in China. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Reasons To Buy
• China Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2019 and a...