CIS 550 Week 8 Case Study 6: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 6E
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
Case Study 6: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 6E
Due Week 8 and worth 70 points
Read the running case study titled “Stratified Custom Manufacturing” located in Part 6E of the textbook.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the specific policy, ethical rules, and legal rules James violated.
2. Describe what Nubrio should have done when asked to perform a questionable task with a vendor that had not gone through the company’s strict accreditation process for vendors.
3. Discuss whether you believe Nubrio will come to regret having left this contract without a paper trail.
4. Describe the implications of a major stockholder and founding member violating company rules, procedures, and processes.
5. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe current security challenges facing organizations today.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information security.
• Write clearly and concisely about security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions....