A very good morning to everyone, my name is _____. After the interview session, today our group want to give a speech about one product. It is an important thing in our life, without it you will be a dangerous situation.
Do you know what that is? I give some hints for u all, it is like a plastic cover, many color and different flavours some of my friend named it ‘helmet’, because it protect you safely. So until now, do u know what is that? Ya, it’s correct!!! It is condom.
How many knowledge u know about condom? Do u know that have female condom in this world? Do u know that condom cannot put inside your wallet?
We all knew that the main purpose Prevent unwanted pregnancies
I have one question want to ask u all :
To be prepared, it is always a good idea to have a condom in your wallet. Is it correct???
False. While you should be prepared, condoms kept in warm places, like a wallet or glove compartment, can weaken from the heat. An outside coat pocket or at home in a cool, dry place are better places to keep condoms.
1. Prevent STDs. Most people with a sexually transmitted disease don’t even know they have one. So, how can you be sure? Protect yourself against, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and HPV (this list is just a few of the diseases out there).
2. Prevent unwanted pregnancies. Condoms may not be 100% affective in preventing pregnancies but the reality is that no one method of contraceptive is 100% unless you remain abstinent. Use condoms to minimize your chances of unwanted pregnancies.
3. Shows maturity. Taking care of your sexual health speaks volumes, and can be seen as being responsible.
4. You are not married. This is not to offend anyone, or say that marriage means you are safe. Chances are that if you aren’t married, your partner may not be with you a year of two from now. Having multiple partners, doubles you risk!
5. They’re cool. Condoms now come in all shapes, sizes and colors. They have different lubrications that enhance...