Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the UK, 2014
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in the UK, 2013” is the result of Conlumino's extensive market research covering the online retail industry in the UK. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in the UK. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UK's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the UK's online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to the UK's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer attitudes and behaviors shaping the online retail industry.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/consumer-attitudes-and-online-retail-dynamics-in-the-uk-2014
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
• The share of M-commerce in E-commerce will witness a significant rise, driven by growing sales of smartphones in the UK
• Online retailers will continue to be largely benefitted by the growing online sales in holiday season
• Click and collect services have witnessed substantial growth influenced by growing consumer interest for these services
• Online food and grocery sales growth surpasses offline channels, driven by online offers.
• Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online...