He didn't know what he was doing, but the guys were very clear about what they would do if he let them down. Why was he the one? Why couldn't it be Cody? He walked in, a man looked up and starting to watch every step he took. Finn got nervous, he went to the drink department. There it was, the energy drinks. Would he really do it?
- Come on Finn! You have to do this, just take it and go away. Like nothing happened.
He took five redbull's and put them in his pocket, one for each guy. He had really big pockets that night.
Finn looked behind him, it was the man who stared at him earlier.
- Yes, sir?
- What do you think you're doing young man?
- Ehh, I'm looking at the price on redbull, my friend wanted to buy one.
- Why couldn't your friend come and check on his own?
- Because he sits in a wheelchair, and he didn't want to buy something expensive.
- Oh, I see. But aren't you gonna buy something?
- I don't know maybe some candy or gum.
The man smiled at Finn. And suddenly there comes a noise from his walkie talkie.
- 22, are you there?
- Yes, the man answered and then he left.
Finn looked after the man and when he didn't see him anymore, he started to walk to the till. On the way there he saw his favorite gum he took them and then he waited for his turn.