Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
CRJ 220 WEEK 5 QUIZ 2 STRAYER LATEST
CRJ 220 CRJ/220 CRJ220 Week 5 Exam 2 (STRAYER)
1. Which of the following refers to circumstances (e.g., presence of mental illness) surrounding a criminal event that reduce, but do not eliminate, moral responsibility and the severity of punishment imposed:
2. The power to make choices and engage in actions that originate with ourselves is referred to as:
3. Self-defense and defense of others would be considered:
4. Which of the following is theorized to play an important role in imitative behavior and our capacity to relate to and empathize with other people?
5. Modern-day determinism tends to be based in
6. In simplest terms, determinism holds that:
7. Moral responsibility or blameworthiness that attaches to persons who freely and knowingly engage in wrongful actions is sometimes referred to as:
8. If you were to argue that although a person with an IQ of 60 cannot be a world-renown physicist, s/he still has the freedom to choose within limits of what is physically, psychologically, and socially possible, you would be presenting which of the following positions?
9. Identifying and incapacitating people we believe to be at high risk for future criminal activity before they have had the opportunity to commit those future criminal acts is a practice referred to as:
10. Which of the following is sometimes held to be the only “event” for which there is no cause?
11. Which of the following, derived from John Stuart Mill, suggests that governments can legitimately create and impose laws only where it is necessary to prevent people from harming others?
12. Which of the following positions holds that there are eternal, unchanging moral laws that apply to all people, everywhere?
13. When we claim that certain moral values or principles (e.g., do not steal) apply or should...