I am currently a Coventry University graduate; combining my studies with work experience, I have managed to apply my knowledge and skills in Marketing and advertising industries in my summer holidays and also during my University semesters. I have proved myself to be self‐motivated, committed, well-spoken, presentable and pro-active. Possessing the ‘can do’ attitude required to be able to get things done. I can communicate well with customers and demonstrates a helpful and positive attitude at all times on this field. I consider myself as a committed team player who is approachable helpful, and enjoys learning new skills.
I am an EU citizen but I hold the permit of living and working in UK with no problem or time restrictions.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Dealing with customer concerns and complaints in an effective way
• Good people skills and able to work as a part of a team or individually.
• Able to maintain high standards of display & visual merchandising to ensure the place is well
• Willing to work on a shift basis.
• Able to promote the restaurant/bar and its products through effective marketing activities like leafleting etc.
• Extremely organized with a high level of attention to details
• Experienced in use of Microsoft Office packages.
• Experienced in use of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign.
September 2010 – July 2013: Coventry University , UK
Major: BA, Graphic Design
September 2009– June 2010: Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
Major: Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design 1st year
September 2005 – June 2009: Turk Maarif College (High School), Cyprus
Guzey and Co. Accountancy,...